Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Treats

Here is a picture of the Pinterest inspired Valentine's Day Treats I made for my students. The tag says "Thank you for making First Grade such a ball, Valentine!" I found the rubber high-bounce balls in the Valentine's section at Target (my favorite place) and put them in snack-size Ziploc bags. I then typed the tags in Microsoft Word. The ruler feature is very helpful in making sure the tags were the right size for the bags. I printed the tags at home and stapled them across the top. In total, the treats only took fifteen minutes to make! As a busy teacher, that was a plus! And, what first grader doesn't love high-bounce balls?!? In the version I saw on Pinterest, they filled the bag with gumballs, and although that does go along with our beginning of year bulletin board, I thought these were more fun. Parents, as a reminder, our Valentine's Party is this Tuesday, the 14th, at 2:45PM. You are more than welcome to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...