Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Thank you to Mrs. Johnson at Wild About Kindergarten, Mrs. Adcock at The Joy of First Grade, and Miss Griffin at Fantastic First for awarding my site the Stylish Blogger Award!

Here are the rules for receiving this award:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 things about yours truly:


1. I grew up in a very small North Texas town, Nocona. I am a proud product of their public education system.
2. I moved to Arlington, Texas to attend The University of Texas in Arlington where I earned a degree in English and Sociology. Go Mavericks!
3. This is my third year teaching first grade. I was honored this year to be chosen to represent my school as Teacher of the Year!
4. Prior to teaching first grade I worked in a faith-based early childhood center and then as an administrator in Montessori education.
5. I am an organizational crazy woman when it comes to work and my classroom but could care less about organizing at home.
6. In my free time (what little there is, ha!) I enjoy reading James Patterson and Nicholas Sparks books. I also enjoy watching all of the Real Housewives t.v. shows...gives me brainless relaxation time!
7. I'm addicted to blogging!


5 Stylish Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...