Monday, May 14, 2012

Voting Open: 2012's Most Fascinating Elementary Teacher Blog

Bishop's Blackboard has earned  a nomination for 2012's Most Fascinating Elementary Teacher Blog. Voting is now open and the blog with the most votes by May 21st will win. It is nice to know that others read and value what I write. So, if you find my content useful, feel free to vote by visiting the link above . If you do not have Google+ you will need to sign up. Once you sign up, you will see Bishop's Blackboard listed first under the comments section. You should see a +1 next to my blog. Click the +1 and you have voted. Thanks for your support!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It sounds like quite an honor especially to be nominated by blogging peers.

    Sheila

    Sprinkle Teaching Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your nomination!!
    Connie:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.bolgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your nomination! I found you through the award as I was nominated as well. Good luck! I can't wait to explore your blog some more.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, you have an amazing blog.
    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the baseball (although I am a Dodger fan). I am a new follower.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hayley
    I don't know if you've already been awarded this, but I love your blog- it's so colorful, I feel like I'm actually in your room! So I gave you the One Lovely Blog Award. Come to my blog and check it out!
    Thanks- happy summer!
    ann
    The Caffeinated Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...