Saturday, February 22, 2014

Listen to Our Poems: Set 2

Throughout the year the students have been using the IPad app Hokusai to record themselves reading their weekly poems. We use poems in the class each week to  introduce our phonics focus but to also help with fluency. Below are QR codes to some of the poems they recorded. You can use your smart phone or IPad to scan the codes. I recommend using the app "I-nigma." I like this one because the students do not have to line up the scanner closely on the code. They can get anywhere close to the code and it will work.

It Began with a Frog
 It Must Be a Whale
 Jack and Jill
Miss Mary Mack 
 Money
 My Cat
 My Dog, Tag
 Spinning Spider
 Ted

2 comments:

  1. Hayley,
    I love QR codes.
    I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award. You inspire me with your every blog. Thank you for all you do. Enjoy your day!
    Claire Dietsche
    http://www.firstgradesmarties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...